Monday, February 22, 2016



    I was wondering if all of you, who read my posts could tell me if my posts are encouraging you or not. I created this blog so I could encourage T.O. ladies to dress modestly, but not like a nun. To go after an education while you're waiting for Mr. Right, not discard marriage and motherhood for a career.  I don't want you to rebel against your parents, but to explain the way you feel about wearing extremely modest clothing. Show them how other clothing, besides ankle length skirts and dresses, can still be modest. With out making you feel like you're wearing a nun's habit. Talk to your parents about doing some classes or even going to a trade school, so that you don't have to become a husband hunter. Unless you want to be a husband hunting, which in that case "happy hunting." We should be taught to enjoy singleness, but instead we're taught that we have to find a husband and start a family.  We would be happier young ladies if we were aloud to explore life as a single woman.  I know this because I've talked to women who married young. Most of them have said, they wished they would have gotten to enjoy life as a single woman, before marriage. So they could discover themselves, and have a chance to grow closer to God, before marriage. I feel that our parents rush marriage on us, ladies and guys, without realizing that maybe we need to learn some things,experience some things, and grow closer to YHVH. In order to be committed and love our partner, we need to be committed and love YHVH, first.


  So please leave a comment if you're encouraged by this blog! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment